1 Great Day from Auckland - Sheep Shearing LIVE, Manuka Honey - Private Tour
Enjoy this authentic live demonstration!
Sheep Shearing in New Zealand is an amazing experience, also the impressive talents of the sheep-dogs.
- Private Tour for small groups (2-4 guests) in English or German language
- Pick-up and drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Experience on this Private Tour an authentic live Sheep Shearing & Sheep Dog Show and taste New Zealand Honey
Sheep Shearing in New Zealand is an amazing experience!
The live demonstration begins with sheepdogs rounding up and bringing in the sheep, which are then sorted and shorn. The Show is authentic, interactive and visitors get a close-up view of all the action, and of course everybody wants to get ‚hands-on‘ when its time to feed the lambs!
Learn first hand about New Zealand’s sheep farming in this fascinating and entertaining presentation. The experienced presenters
are full of facts and explain what is happening throughout. This tour provides a fascinating insight into the unique qualities of wool, and how it is used in New Zealand to create internationally revered high quality products. A great day experience for all.
Another New Zealand icon with well-knowing reputation all over the world is the Manuka Honey: A unique, delicious honey with excellent nutritional value and health benefits Taste the honey produced on site.
Heading back to Auckland via the famous Harbor Bridge towards the amazing Skyline of Auckland City.
• Sheepworld, 324 State Highway 1, Warkworth, Auckland 0981 New Zealand
• Honey Centre, Corner of State Highway One & Perry Road, Warkworth, Auckland 0983 New Zealand
• Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any location central AucklandPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.