1 Hour Enchanted Forest Track - QUADS
On the 1-hour Enchanted Forest tour, you’ll be guided across farmland before taking on some of the very best off-road tracks on the West Coast. Drive through a mystical, untouched, rainforest where you'll be enchanted by its beauty with tall native trees, ferns, moss-lined tracks, and rocky creeks! Your friendly, experienced guide will take you places similar looking to scenes out of a lost world movie. Our AWESOME tracks are spread out over 250 acres of private land that's been in the family since 1917, so definitely no formed roads here, just 16km pure off-road enjoyment!
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wet weather gear, helmets and boots
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase for $25)
Stop At: On yer bike! Adventures, 511 State Highway 6, Greymouth 7802 New Zealand
Once signed in and briefed, you're taken out with one of our trained guides onto the track to enjoy your rainforest adventure. Wet weather gear, helmets, and boots are included.
No license or experience required. Operators are ‘Work Safe’ approved.
Pickup and drop-off from Greymouth available for those without transportation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Greymouth, Greymouth, West Coast Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms