10-Day 'Vibe of the North' Epic Summer Tour for 18-30s!
The photos, the stories, the FOMO! You can’t beat New Zealand’s North Island in summer time!
The ‘Vibe of the North’ is our most popular tour ever, and you’re about to see why! From digging a natural bath at ‘Hot Water Beach’, to doing ‘bombs’ off the rocks into the crystal clear river in Coroglen, even an unbeatable Taranaki vineyard wine tasting overlooking the West Coast of NZ, you’re about to experience a Kiwi summer the way the locals do!
Throw in a visit to Hobbiton, optional bungee and skydiving, and a HEAP of other activities, and you’ve got yourself the real ‘Vibe of the North’!
per adult from
What's included :
- All accommodation is included (clean, quality, Kiwi hostels)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Breakfast is included each day, as well as many delicious lunches and dinners!
- Local, expert guide with unmatched personality. We're pretty funny too!
- Transport by coach around New Zealand.
What's excluded :
- Flights to New Zealand not included.
- Travel insurance is the responsibility of guests.
- Day 1: Auckland to the Coromandel Peninsula.
Welcome aboard! Today we leave the big smoke of Auckland and head for the beautiful beaches of the stunning Coromandel. We'll dig a hole and soak at incredible 'Hot Water Beach' before moving on to famous Cathedral Cove. After that, it's time for a big first night where we'll really get to know each other!
Coromandel to Mount Maunganui.
Likely hungover, it's time to head south. After a quick stop in the surf town of Whangamata, we'll arrive at picturesque Mount Maunganui for the afternoon and evening.
Mt Maunganui to Rotorua.
Known as the adventure capital of New Zealand, we'll arrive into Rotorua today where you'll have the option of a tour and performance at Whakarewarewa Maori Village.
Day 4: Rotorua FREE DAY.
With far more things to do than we can fit into one day, today is a completely FREE DAY in Rotorua. White water rafting, luging, Hobbiton, the list of activities in Rotorua is almost endless!
Day 5: Rotorua to Taupo.
With two days in 'Rotovegas' under our belts, it's time to head to Taupo - home of NZ's largest lake. If you've come to New Zealand to bungee or skydive, today is your chance! Whatever you do, make sure you save some energy for tonight, as we paint the town red!
Taupo to Wellington.
Today we make the drive south to New Zealand's capital - Wellington. Along the way, we'll check out NZ's military history at the National Army Museum.
Day 7: Wellington FREE DAY.
You'll often hear Kiwis say, "you can't beat Wellington on a good day." Today we let this beautiful city prove it to you as you have the entire day free to explore.
Day 8: Wellington to New Plymouth.
After two days in 'Welly', it's time to make our way north again. Today, we set our sights for New Plymouth. This beautiful part of the country will play host to us as we check out its natural beauty by day, and its epic nightlife that night!
Day 9: New Plymouth to Raglan.
New Zealand has some of the most incredible limestone caves and glowworms in the world, and today you'll get the chance to see it all for yourselves as we visit the famous Waitomo Caves. After that, it's up to the surfing village of Raglan for some 'Fish & Chips' and a sunset boat party!
Raglan to Auckland.
Just because it's our last day doesn't mean we're slowing down. Raglan is home to some of New Zealand's best surf breaks, and those of you keen to 'give it a crack' can take advantage of the awesome surf school at our accomodation this morning. After lunch it's back up to Auckland to say Haere Rā.
Departure Point :229 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking. Maximum number of customers on each tour is 30.
- All New Zealand visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.