2-Hour Guided Bicycle Tour
Enjoy a 2-hour guided bike tour of Napier City and its surrounds,
you will discover this beautiful area, the architectural heritage, art, culture and wildlife of Napier. Participants MUST be competent cyclists.
per adult from
What's included :
- all necessary equipment eg helmets
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region, North Island
enjoy a 2-hour guided electric bike tour of Napier City and its surroundings, for an easy fun filled tour of the world heritage Art Deco city centre, passing by many of the 50 fabulous Seawall murals titled "Artists for Oceans " continuing along the coastline, around Pandora pond with its native birdlife and aquatic fauna, then back through Historic Ahuriri village, returning along the seafront with views out toward Cape Kidnappers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :FishBike, 26 Marine Parade ( Pacific Surf Life Saving Club Building), Marine Parade, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.