25-Minute Helicopter flight including an alpine landing
A 25 minute flight including an alpine landing, that looks directly at Aoraki Mt Cook and down onto the valley. Explore the valleys and peaks of Aoraki Mt Cook National Park by sky in one of our state-of-the-art helicopters. Fly over the Tasman Terminal Lake and over the Tasman Glaicer, before doing an alpine landing- on a mountain with beautiful views looking directly towards Aoraki Mt Cook and of the National Park. (10-15 minutes landed)
With exceptional views of Aoraki Mt Cook and the surrounding snow-capped mountain ranges right from take off, you will be captivated throughout the entire flight.
Enjoy the comfort, safety, and performance of our Squirrel Helicopters. Sit back and relax as you watch the gorgeous scenery unfold beneath you. Be sure to take lots of photos to document this one-of-a-kind experience. Our pilots offer informative and interesting commentary throughout the flight to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tasman Glacier, New Zealand
Explore the valleys and peaks of Aoraki Mt Cook National Park. Fly over the iceberg dotted Tasman Terminal Lake before landing on the beautiful blue ice of Tasman Glacier - the longest in New Zealand. Tasman Glacier has snow/ice all year round! With exceptional views of Aoraki Mt Cook and the surrounding snow-capped mountain ranges right from take off, you will be captivated throughout the entire flight.
Enjoy the comfort, safety and performance of our A355 Twin Engine Helicopters. Our pilots offer informative and interesting commentary throughout the flight to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
Don’t miss this stunning and unique experience. Join this tour for a special experience that will leave you with memories you will cherish for life.
Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the flight time
Stop At: Mount Cook Ski Planes & Helicopters by Inflite, Mount Cook Rd Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, Mt. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) 7999 New Zealand
Land on a beautiful mountain top looking directly at Aoraki Mt Cook. Land for 10-15 minutes
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aoraki/Mt. Cook, Mt. Cook Road, Mt. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand
Depart the Aoraki Mt Cook Airport and fly over the Tasman braided rivers, landing on top of a mountain top looking directly at Aoraki Mt Cook and on the Tasman Valley
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Mount Cook Airport, Mount Cook Road, Canterbury 7999, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flights may be cancelled due to weather conditions
- Minimum number of 4 people per flight applies before the flight will operate
- CHECK IN CLOSES 45 MINUTES PRIOR
- If you do not have your own transport please contact the company directly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.