3-Day Open Water Dive Course in Auckland
Take your Open Water certification in the beautiful waters of New Zealand. Gain an international recognized certification that will allow you to dive anywhere in the world. Take advantage of the opportunity to dive in some of the most spectacular diving areas anywhere. The course is fully inclusive of all of the gear hire, all certification fees & 4 open water dive, 2 of which are from our boat charter to our marine reserves. Theory is taken online at your own convenience. All you have to do is turn up! We are able to offer you both the highly acclaimed SSI and SDI certifications. Courses are also available as evening schedules as well as the standard three day schedule
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment hire
- Dives from our charter boat
- Certification fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Our Open Water Dive course consists of 3 days of training. Day 1 is conducted in the confined waters of a swimming pool where you will learn the skills of scuba diving. Day 2 is taken in the ocean to practice and perfect these skills already learnt. Day 3 is completing the final dives to finish off your course, diving from our charter boat in one of our marine reserves.
Theory is taken online, at your convenience and in your own language prior to starting the pool sessions. Once you have provided us with the booking forms we will have your dive gear ready when you show up at the pool.
Day 1 starts with a few swim tests to ensure you can swim, then the learning begins. Day 2 we meet at our dive centre in Warkworth at 08:30 and head off to the dive site for your first two open water dives in the ocean. Day 3 we meet at our dive centre at 08.30 and head to our charter boat before heading out to the marine reserves to finish your final 2 dives, which involves a full day out on the boat to enjoy the best of New Zealand. Once finished your certifications will be processed and supplied to you. We are able to offer you either the highly acclaimed SSI or SDI certifications.
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Auckland 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 11 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Swim test: must be able to swim 200m non-stop, any stroke. Must be able to float for 10minutes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.