4 Hour Kids Bike Hire
Hire a kids bike and discover Wellington's beautiful Eastern Bays and beyond with the whole family! Wildfinder is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley. Duration: 4 hour bike hire from Wildfinder Pencarrow, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt, Greater Wellington, North Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kids mountain bike
- Repair kit
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (limited range available for purchase)
- Hire a kids bike from us, for just $25 for four hours. Sizes available:
• Size 20" (for riders 110cm - 130cm tall, or approx age 7-9)
• Size 24" (for riders 130cm - 150cm tall, or approx age 9-12)
We also have trailer bikes and child seats, for smaller kids. Taller / older riders must use adult bikes.
We buy our bikes specifically for local trail conditions, and only use modern mountain bikes, complete with front suspension, and quality components. All bikes are then customised to rider height and preferences. In short, our equipment won't let you down.
Wildfinder Pencarrow is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley.
Departure Point :Wildfinder | Pencarrow, 519 Muritai Road, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5013, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your approximate height (cm or inches are fine) so we can reserve the appropriate bike for you
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.