4 hours Lagoon Bay Cruise - sailing to a spectacular island destination
Join the Lagoon Bay Cruise for a fantastic half day sail and island experience in the Bay of Islands.
Enjoy a spectacular 4 hour cruise to the iconic “Twin Lagoon Bay”. Take to the sea under sail, and in no time we will be anchored on the shores of Motuarohia Island. There really is no other place quite like it.
Enjoy a casual beach picnic, explore the lagoons and take a walk to the most picturesque view point in the whole of the Bay of Islands, and return for a refreshing swim at the beach.
The Lagoon Bay Cruise is fantastic way to bring the family & friends together and enjoy some time creating memories.
This trip is one for the Bucketlist, even if you've been to the Bay of Islands before!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy a packed picnic lunch, includes deli sandwich, fruit & cake
- Soda/Pop - Cold drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Your sailing cruise will take you to the shores of Twin Lagoon Bay to explore this beautiful island, there really is no other place quite like it!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Barefoot Sailing Adventures, Marsden Road, Paihia Beach, Paihia 0247, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We do our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff. Please consider that everyone has different levels of comfort in our Covid world, bring a mask, be sure to give people space, practice good hygiene & avoid crowding areas of the boat when boarding and disembarking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.