4WD Bush Safari at Off Road NZ
The ultimate 4WD adventure that puts you in control. Buckle up and take on an off-road adventure deep into native New Zealand forest. Back in the early 1900's the area Off Road NZ is set on, was used by logging pioneers who logged our native timbers until closing up in the 1970's. The tracks that the pioneers used back then are the same tracks that you will be diving on today.
This is an unforgettable self-drive 4WD adventure using high-performance 4WD Suzuki Jimny's with automatic transmission and power steering.
From 45 minutes to 1 hour this experience is suitable for the whole family, with children under 5 going free!
No previous 4WD experience necessary, drivers require a valid driver's license.
What's included :
- 4WD Suzuki Jimny with CB Radio
- Professional Guide/ Instructor
- Full Safety briefing and all safety equipment
- Umbrella (if required), no other wet weather gear required
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase on site
- Snacks - Available for purchase on site
Rugged and remote, the trail is full of unknowns with plenty of thrills along the way.
With instruction from a professional guide, you can tackle terrain made for 4WD adventures. Tight, twisting bends, deep muddy holes, a seven metre-high luge, steep climbs and thrilling descents – this is uncharted territory with challenges that come thick and fast.
Don’t hold back, get hands on and let the good times roll!
• Off Road NZ, 193 Amoore Road Rd2, Mamaku 3072 New Zealand
Departure Point :193 Amoore Road, Mamaku 3072, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum four people per vehicle
- Drivers must have current drivers license from country of origin
- Those without a driver's license can participate as passengers
- Children under the age of 5 go free - personal car seats required.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand currently does not require business to enforce Covid19 safety procedures, when our alert levels require it we will be strictly monitoring and enforcing the above as well as extra.