60 Min Full Motion F-18 Simulator Session
The only full motion F-18 simulator in NZ or Australia outside of the military. Highly rated by ex military and commercial airline pilots.
Whether it's just flying around, taking off and landing or full on combat, this is the most realistic combat aircraft simulator around.
NB: Combat is not recommended to 1st time flyers
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 60 Minutes in a Full Motion (6DOF) F-18 Hornet Simulator
- A full briefing is provided so allow an extra 15 minutes
- An instructor will guide you through flying this aircraft simulator
What's excluded :
If you want to experience the most realistic F-18 flight simulator experience available to the public anywhere, you NEED to try this.
The cockpit has been fabricated to replicate a real F-18 Hornet jet as closely as possible, complete with an instrument panel you won’t believe is just for show. You’ll feel like you are really climbing into the ejection seat of one of these incredible planes, and when you put the VR headset on, you’ll see the same cockpit in Virtual Reality.
The surround sound envelopes you and completes the magic of this astounding flight simulation, tricking your brain into feeling like you are 8000 feet up, or skimming the mountains and weaving through the valleys.
With the Six Axis of Motion you’ll feel the acceleration as you take off, every little vibration as your aircraft begins to stall, and the roll as you bank to avoid an enemy aircraft. Pitch, roll, yaw, heave, sway and acceleration; this simulator does it all.
Strap in and hold on.
Departure Point :142 Aerodrome Road, Bay of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :6/26/2019 - 11/1/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with Epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.