8 Hour Electric Bike (eBike) Hire
Discover Wellington's beautiful Eastern Bays and beyond, when you hire an electric bike (eBike) from Wildfinder Pencarrow! Wildfinder Pencarrow is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley. Duration: 8 hour bike hire from Wildfinder Pencarrow, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt, Greater Wellington, North Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric Bike (e-Bike)
- Repair kit
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (limited range available for purchase)
- eBikes: find out what everyone's talking about! Do as much or as little pedaling as you like, and let our e-bikes take the wind and fitness (or motivation!) levels out of the equation. Discover Wellington's beautiful Eastern Bays and beyond, when you hire a bike from Wildfinder Pencarrow! There's something for everyone - take a cruise around the sleepy seaside town of Eastbourne exploring its art galleries and many bays and cafes, follow the Eastbourne Heritage Trail and learn about the Wahine Disaster and the history of the area, or set out on a coastal adventure and experience Pencarrow's lighthouses and lakes - New Zealand's first permanent lighthouse (with NZ's first female lighthouse keeper!) and one of the last remaining unmodified wetland areas in the country. Eight hours gives you enough time to really explore all the side tracks around Pencarrow (or just relax with a picnic lunch!), head further out to Baring Head, with historic World War II bunkers and more amazing views of the South Island. You can also head further afield to Orongorongo Valley and Turakirae Head, home of one of Wellington's largest seal colonies. Wildfinder Pencarrow is conveniently located right next to the start of the Pencarrow coastal trail, and is easily accessed by public transport or car from Wellington or The Hutt Valley.
Departure Point :Wildfinder | Pencarrow, 519 Muritai Road, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5013, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your approximate height (cm or inches are fine) so we can reserve the appropriate bike for you
- Child seats are available at additional charge if advised at time of booking (rated to 22kg)
- Child trailer / tag-along bikes are available at additional charge if advised at time of booking (rated to 130cm)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.