A Taste Of Wellington Food Tour (half Day)
Discover the diverse flavors of New Zealand on this 5-hour small-group Wellington food tour. Spin through New Zealand’s capital by air-conditioned minivan with a guide, and visit some of the butchers’ shops, coffee-roasters, cheese-makers, and ice-cream parlors the locals love. Sample some of the diverse produce on offer. This 5-hour food-lover’s tour includes round-trip travel from central Wellington. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 8 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellington's Food & Spice Odyssey, 5 Courtenay Place Te Aro, Wellington 6011 New Zealand
Enjoy the taste sensations of Wellington as we drive from place to place where you will learn about the art of good coffee and craft beer, then taste some of the great food and chocolate on offer here in Wellington. You will also discover some of the scenic sights along the way.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :5 Courtenay Place, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from CBD Hotels if required or meet at the starting point of the Tour at 5 Courtenay Place Te Aro Wellington
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 8 people per tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Operating in the COVID-19 Pandemic, Food and Spice Odyssey and Staff will be adhering to the New Zealand Government Guidelines for the safety of their staff and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.