Abel Tasman Scenic Flight
Explore from above, the Abel Tasman is known for the Abel Tasman Coast Track, a long trail winding over beaches and across ridges between Marahau in the south and Wainui in the north. The headland at Separation Point is home to New Zealand fur seal colonies. Little blue penguins, bottlenose dolphins and seals inhabit the Tonga Island Marine Reserve.
What's included :
- Noise cancelling headset
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pohara, Pohara, Golden Bay, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
On the beach and site of one of Golden Bay's largest camp grounds
Pass By: Tata Beach, Pohara New Zealand
Golden sandy beach, limestone islands and Kayaking, what's not to love about Tata!
Pass By: Wainui, Wainui, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
The gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park from Golden Bay, Wainui is one of Golden Bay's true treasures
Pass By: Tōtaranui Beach, Tasman 7183, New Zealand
New Zealand's largest DOC campground located inside the Abel Tasman National Park. This golden-sanded paradise is surrounded by clear blue sea and deep green native bush.
Pass By: Awaroa Inlet, Tasman 7183, New Zealand
One of New Zealand most beautiful gems, the patterns and colors of the inlet will leave you speechless.
Pass By: Marahau, Marahau, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
The end of the the road and start of the National Park from the eastern side, this wee township is the heart of tourism into the Abel Tasman with Kayaks and sea-shuttles always on the water.
Pass By: Kaiteriteri Beach, Tasman, New Zealand 5 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road RD 2, Kaiteriteri 7197 New Zealand
Kaiteriteri Beach is arguably the nicest beach in Tasman Bay, over the summer months the campground, car parks and beach are full of sun seekers enjoying this wee paradise
Pass By: Takaka Hill, Takaka Hill, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
The Hill and it's infamous road are the vital link to Golden Bay, pockmarked with sinkholes and jagged limestone rocks the Hill is almost other worldly.
Pass By: Harwoods Hole Track, Canaan Road Canaan Downs Scenic Reserve, Takaka Hill New Zealand
It is one of several important cave systems in Takaka Hill, between Golden Bay and Tasman Bay. Starting at the surface as a 50-metre (160 ft) diameter entrance and descending 183 meters (600 ft), Harwoods Hole is New Zealand's deepest vertical shaft
Pass By: Te Waikoropupu Springs (Pupu Springs), Pupu Springs Rd, 7183 New Zealand
Known for the clarity of the water, and the volume of water discharged. The springs are spiritually significant to the Māori people.
Pass By: Takaka, Takaka, Golden Bay, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
The main township in the local area, Takaka is home to some great cafes and quaint shops
Departure Point :290 Takaka-Collingwood Highway, Puramahoi 7182, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 6/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.