Advanced Open Water Course
With an array of specialty dive programs to chose from, here at NZ diving we have selected ones in which feel will increase your ultimate dive experience, right here in the beautiful NZ coastline. Once certified these specialties will allow you to explore different marine environments around the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- boat charter
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from boat ramp
- Lunch - Bring your own food and drinks
If you want to increase your confidence, explore more of the underwater world and develop your scuba diving capabilities then this is the course for you! The Advanced Open Water course is the next step for Open Water Divers to gain more experience, confidence and increase the maximum depth you are certified to 30 meters.
You will be introduced to a range of different diving types under varying conditions so it's a great way to get a taste of the various specialty courses that you can undertake to continue your diving education.
We have a few different ways for you to complete your Advanced Open Water but some of our most popular combinations include Deep, Drift, Wreck, Buoyancy, Navigation and Night specialty programmes. You can even combine it with weekend away and complete your course somewhere stunning like The Bay of Islands!
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Evidence of advance diver certification is required from all divers wishing to participate
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.