Agrodome Farm Experience including Farm Show and Farm Tour - Rotorua
In the heart of 350 acres of lush farmland, only 10 minutes from the Rotorua city centre, you’ll find the Agrodome — a real working sheep and cattle farm that has been loved for over 40 years by visitors from around the globe.
The Farm Show introduces visitors to the farm, animals and orchard, where they can hand-feed friendly animals, taste natural kiwifruit juice and delicious sweet honey, and find out what happens on a real Kiwi farm. New Zealand's ultimate farm experience.
The Agrodome Farm Tour starts as you climb aboard the all-weather, all terrain vehicle. Along the way, there are fascinating things to learn - and a few laughs too!
You’ll get to hand-feed and take photos with all sorts of friendly animals, including Romney sheep, cattle, deer, llamas, ostrich, pigs and alpaca! During your ride you may even spot some rare breeds of sheep.
Hands-on, entertaining and educational – kids and adults alike love the Farm Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Farm Show & Farm Tour
- Entry/Admission - Agrodome
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: Agrodome, 141 Western Rd, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
In the heart of 350-acres of lush farmland, yet only 10 minutes from Rotorua city centre, you’ll find New Zealand’s Agrodome. An educational and hands-on experience, you'll get the chance to join in on farming activities as you learn about farming in NZ and meet the farmers and their sheep.
Join the Agrodome Farm Tour & Farm Show for a taste of life on the farm. You'll be guided by a genuine kiwi farmer and introduced to a variety of farm animals. There's cattle, deer, llamas and alpacas, even emus and ostriches, and of course more sheep. You'll be able to get close to the animals and even hand feed them if you wish.
The Agrodome is suitable for all ages and makes a great morning or afternoon of family entertainment. Located only 10km (6-miles) from Rotorua with excellent public transport from the city centre, the Agrodome is the essential New Zealand experience. You'd be baahking mad to miss it!
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to your trip time directly at the Agrodome.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.