Akaroa & Banks Peninsula Scenic
The pinnacle of our flights east of Christchurch, this tour first sees you fly over the city centre to view the progress of the massive rebuild. Then it’s on to the beautiful Banks Peninsula and the picturesque French harbour settlement of Akaroa, before touching down on a mountain top to take in yet more magnificent views.
Our pilots will personalise this experience for you by sharing their local knowledge and insights of our big backyard as you fly over remarkable sights and landmarks, including; Burnside Park, Sumner Cliffs, Rapaki Track, Quail, the Akaroa French Settlement and more.
We have plenty to share with you and can’t wait for you to experience it.
per adult from
What's included :
- A landing on a mountain top
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, South Island
Fly east of Christchurch over the city centre where you will get to view the progress of the massive rebuild.
Pass By: Akaroa, Akaroa, Canterbury Region, South Island
Fly over the picturesque French Harbour settlement of Akaroa
Pass By: Banks Peninsula, 575 Summit Road, Christchurch 8081 New Zealand
View the beautiful sights around Banks Peninsula from above. Touch down on a mountain top to take in more magnificent views.
Departure Point :Christchurch Helicopters, 25 Aviation Drive Harewood Aviation Park, Christchurch International Airport, Christchurch Airport, Christchurch 7676, New Zealand
Departure Time :Akaroa & Banks Peninsula Scenic
5/4/2020 - 10/18/2023
Monday - Saturday : 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.