Akaroa Dolphin Swimming and Alpaca Farm Day Tour from Christchurch
Enjoy once in a lifetime experience-swim & snorkel with the World’s smallest & rarest Hector’s Dolphins in the emerald waters of Akaroa. Get up-close & personal at Alpaca Farm Tour and wander through these majestic beauties. Explore the French town by foot, enjoy lunch at a waterfront café & discover the boutique shops.
• Visit Barry’s Bay Traditional Cheese Factory and try some of their award-winning cheese.
• Scenic drive on an extinct volcanic crater on Banks Peninsula with magnificent views of Akaroa Harbour.
• Swim with Hector’s Dolphins – an ultimate dolphin experience with the World’s smallest & rarest.
• Engage yourself in an interactive Alpaca Farm Tour with over 130 grazing Alpacas.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour (i.e. ONLY FOR ONE PARTY)
- Professional guide.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off.
- Swim with Dolphins Tour.
- Wetsuits, masks, snorkels & fins rental.
- Alpaca Farm Tour.
- Transport by 2017 or late model Mercedes Benz vans.
- Complimentary Hotspot WIFI provided.
- Complimentary light refreshments provided.
What's excluded :
- • Pick-up from your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Christchurch.
• Grab your cameras for some pictures at Hilltop Tavern with the most captivating harbour views & glistening waters of Akaroa.
• Feast your taste buds at Barry’s Bay Cheese Factory who still make it the old traditional way.
• Hop onboard a jet-powered catamaran & enjoy an unforgettable 2hr experience-providing close encounters with the playful Hector’s Dolphins swimming around you.
• Time to explore the French inspired town by foot, enjoy lunch at one of the many waterfront cafes & explore the boutique shops.
• Take a unique Alpaca Farm Tour; get a brief insight into Alpacas history, lead or hand feed them (if option selected).
• Make your return journey via summit road (time & weather permitting) with the most fascinating views.
• Return back & drop-off to your location.
Departure Point :Christchurch, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Hotel / Apartments or your preferred location in Christchurch.Airports
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers must be confident & capable in the sea.
- Please bring towel, swimming costume, sunscreen, hat & sunglasses.
- Children aged 7 & younger are not allowed.
- Children aged 8-12 must swim with a parent or guardian.
- You can choose to watch while your friends are swimming.
- In the unlikely event if you are not able to swim or see dolphins, then you'll be refunded 25% of the activity price.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.