Amuri Adventure Jet Boating in Hanmer Springs
Sit down, hang on for 35 minutes of ultimate Jet boating experience on the Wairau River - Hanmer Springs.
Enjoy your jet-boating experience with Hanmer Springs jet-boating specialists with over 30 years experience on the river, shooting white water rapids zooming thru narrow gorges and braided shallows ... this trip has it all, over 30 kms of exciting jet-boating , spectacular scenery of the amazing Hanmer Springs Basin
A total experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- FREE PHOTOS WE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR YOUR MEMORIES
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Join one of our jetboats for an exciting, thrilling and adrenaline pumping Canyon jetboat experience.Being a second generation family company who started here in 1984 we are proud of this region .You will be met by a family member and given all the safety gear that is required for you trip.Please bring a camera as the canyon is fantastic .
Zip thru the Canyon at great speed, its elbows in as we pass the rugged cliff faces and skim over the shallows only a few inches deep .
For the Nature lovers See the wildlife and hear about the history of the Hanmer Basin including the pink and white marble earthquake fault line.
This is one of New Zealand's best keep secrets .
This trip has it all , Canyon, braids , shallows ,the famous hamilton spin ,sights to take a photo of.
Please allow yourself's 1 hour of this attraction .
A real NZ Jetboating experience!.
• Amuri Jet - Hanmer Springs, Corner Hanmer Springs Rd and Lewis Pass Rd, Hanmer Springs 7334 New Zealand
Departure Point :869 Hanmer Springs Road, Tekoa Range 7392, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.