Amuri Rafting and Jetboat Adventure
Enjoy this rafting experience for some fun on a grade 2 river. You will get to see the spectacular views of the Hanmer Basin, surrounded by mountains. See the pink and white marble and the fault line at Marble point and then be exhilarated by the Jetboat trip back to base getting inches close to rocks and cliff faces.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wetsuits, helmets , Life jackets
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Raft down this grade 2 river through the Waiau gorge. Stopping for a swim or a jump of the rocks into crystal clear waters, weather permitting. Take in the marvels of Marble Point and the fault line running through the rocks.Then you get to sit back and hold on as our Jet boat picks you up and brings you back to the base. Hold on as the driver skims across only 100 mm of water , close to the gorge cliff face and puts the boat in to a Hamilton spin.This is a grade 2 river and a great trip for all.
Departure Point :869 Hanmer Springs Road, Tekoa Range 7392, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.