Arrival Private Transfer from Airport CHC to Christchurch in Business Car
Your safety is our crew’s biggest priority. Before your journey even begins, your driver completely disinfects the vehicle and places free hand sanitizer in the back seat. One of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the arrivals terminal of the airport, will offer to assist with luggage and guide you to your vehicle. Your driver will open and close the door for you, and for your safety, guests are only permitted to ride in the back seat.
We’re here to ensure you arrive at your destination feeling healthy, happy, and ready to take on the day.
Seamless airport travel
Relax with 1 hour of complimentary wait time and flight tracking.
Count on all-inclusive rates, confirmed before booking.
Have peace of mind knowing that all Airport Transfer Service drivers are licensed, insured and regulated.
What's included :
- 60 minutes free waiting at the airport with flight tracking
- Business car with our professional driver
- Cleaned and disinfected private car
- Hand sanitizer in every ride
- Includes all airport taxes and parking fees
- Meet & Greet in Arrivals Terminal
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Departure Point :
One of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the arrivals terminal of the airport, will offer to assist with luggage and guide you to your vehicle.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/24/2020 - 5/14/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Health & safety standards – Cleaned and disinfected vehicles – Greeted with a bow, not a handshake – Face masks for both chauffeurs – Hand sanitizer in every ride