Auckland City Self Guided Bike tour
Explore Auckland by bike
Auckland has become one of the world's best cities to explore by bike, with cycle lanes and shared spaces linking you to most of the major sights and attractions in the city.
Our self-guided bike tour option is popular with confident, independent travellers who prefer to choose their own timetable and itinerary.
Our customer service team can help you choose the self-guided ride that suits your fitness, ability and interests.
Rate includes standard bike, helmet, cable lock and maps. Bottled water and NZ souvenir cycle jerseys available to purchase in-store.
What's included :
- Day bike rental (same day return; we open at 9am and close at 5pm)
- Bike lock
- Auckland City cycle maps (showing safe cycling routes)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Capital
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Food and Beverage
Stop At: Adventure Capital, 80 Wyndham Street Unit D, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Your self-guided bike tour will start and end at our central city base, located just 5-10 mins walk from most major inner city hotels and all the main transport hubs, including cruise terminals, ferry terminals, bus stops and train stations
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
You can choose from a wide range of self-guided rides around Auckland - chat to our team on arrival about the ride to best suit your fitness, interests and time available
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Adventure Capital, Unit D/80 Wyndham Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking so we can allocate the right size bike to you and your companion
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All participants are required to stay away if unwell; a full refund will be provided should you become unwell and unable to participate in this tour.