Auckland Craft Beer Walking Tour
New Zealand may be best known for its wine, but this tour is for the beer-lovers out there. Set out on a 3-hour walking tour of Auckland, tasting delicious craft brews with an informative guide. You’ll visit three locations ranging from historical pubs and brewhouses to newer bars; four to six beer tastings are included at each venue, and the last stop comes with a food pairing. Numbers are limited to 14 people, providing a small-group experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Beer tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start your beer-tasting tour at Brother Brewery, where you’ll meet your guide in the afternoon. Then hit the streets, taking in the architecture and history of Auckland, New Zealand’s largest city.
You’ll stroll approximately 1 mile (1.5 km) through the city center to three local watering holes, from historical brewpubs and bars to newer breweries. En route, hear from your knowledgeable guide about Auckland’s brewing industry, which dates back almost as far as the city’s foundation.
Learn about the resurgence of boutique and craft brewers as you enjoy four to six beer tastings, accompanied by potato chips, at each location. As you sip, discover a variety of flavor profiles and brewing techniques. At the final venue, your brews are paired with food tasting, the equivalent of a light meal.
Departure Point :Brother Brewery, City Works Depot, Nelson Street, Auckland
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Concludes on Vulcan Lane
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.