Auckland Private Tour including Airport Transfer
Begin or end your time in Auckland / New Zealand with a Private Tour of Auckland combined with a transfer to or from Auckland Airport. Be hosted by TIME Unlimited Tours, winner of multiple global awards, in a Mercedes luxury vehicle to explore ‘Our New Zealand – Your Way’
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Tour times: flexible to work in with flight arrival or departure e.g. 7am to 3pm, 12pm to 8pm etc.
- Complimentary snacks and water.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to attractions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki, Wellesley St E Corner Kitchener, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Optimise your time in Auckland by combining a Private Tour of Auckland with an airport transfer to or from Auckland Airport. This premium service can be booked to fit with your flight arrival or departure times, so that you can explore Auckland on an exclusive tour personalised to your interests.
Tamaki Makaurau, the Maori name for Auckland (literally meaning a city of 100 lovers) is aptly named with visitors experiencing first-hand why locals love this beautiful, geographically and culturally diverse city.
Whether you are greeted by our experienced Kaiarahi (host-guides) with a warm Kiwi welcome from your incoming flight or you enjoy a tailored tour before a departing flight, TIME Unlimited Tours will ensure you receive a showcase of Auckland on a Private Tour that is suited to your interests. Ensure that your first or last impression of your time in NZ is extraordinary and you optimise your time here on your first or last day in Auckland. As an award winning eco-cultural business, TIME Unlimited Tours shares their responsible travel initiatives in a culturally diverse and sustainable way.
The Auckland Private Tour incl Airport Transfer is up to 8 hours and time permitting will take in selected historical & cultural sites of significance, cityscapes, harbour views & coastlines, views of ancient volcanic peaks & parks with unique flora and fauna in and surrounding New Zealand’s largest city. Try one of various Private Auckland Tour options, whether it is a combined Auckland City & West Coast full day, or a Wine & Dine Private Tour within the Auckland region. This best-selling tour option is a great value proposition that means you only need to make one booking decision, as opposed to needing to make separate bookings for airport transfer and tour to explore beautiful Auckland.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Māngere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.