Auckland Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour, Harbor Cruise and Sky Tower
While your ship is in port in Auckland, see the city sights, take a cruise under the Harbour Bridge and enjoy bird’s-eye views of Auckland from the Sky Tower. You’ll see some of the city’s top attractions like Quay Street, Waitemata Harbour, Queen Street and more, plus catch views of the beautiful waterfront. Combining sightseeing, a boat ride and sky-high city views, this shore excursion shows you the many sides to Auckland, New Zealand’s premier city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Harbor cruise
- Light refreshments
- pickup short walk from port
- Professional guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port drop-off
- See the city from all angles when your cruise ship is docked in Auckland: from the ground up, from the harbor and from the top of the Sky Tower.
Your Auckland shore excursion begins with a sightseeing tour of the city’s most famous sights, including Quay Street, the Harbour Bridge and Waitemata Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland University and Auckland Museum, Dominion Parks and Gardens, and the Tamaki Waterfront. You’ll see how Auckland lies on two island-dotted harbors and is surrounded by the dormant cones of 49 volcanoes.
From here, you’ll be transferred to the Sky Tower, Auckland’s iconic landmark. Soaring 1,075 feet (328 meters) into the sky, it’s the tallest freestanding structure in the Southern Hemisphere. Take in stunning views of Auckland’s buildings and harbors from the observation deck, and learn more about the city’s history by watching the interesting audiovisual displays.
Then view Auckland from the water on a 90-minute harbor cruise. Explore Waitemata Harbour, see the volcanic cone of Rangitoto Island, visit Devonport and see the Harbour Bridge and Westhaven Marina. On the return cruise to Auckland’s waterfront, enjoy tea or coffee and a muffin before returning to the Ferry Terminal.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Auckland cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :09:25 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your cruise departs before 4pm - this tour is not suitable
- For passengers ending their cruise in Auckland and have the day available for this tour option there is a secure luggage storage available on the wharf close to where your cruise ship will berth. Should luggage storage be required full details will be supplied at the time of your booking confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygiene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.