Auckland Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local
With our walking tours, you’ll skip the mundane historical tours and discover the city through a local’s eyes. Experience a tour that will transform the way you travel to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Our local guides (Lokafyers) are passionate about their city and eager to share their knowledge and perspective. Since Lokafyers are not professional guides and tour occasionally, they provide an experience that’s authentic and personal, like a friend showing you around their city. By the end of the tour, you'll feel comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Local guide "Lokafyer"
- Customized private walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Local transportation around the city (It’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Museum, The Auckland Domain, Parnell, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
This is a customized walking tour so the exact itinerary will depend on the duration of the tour and the interests of the travelers and the Lokafyer. If you have any particular interests or would like to see something specific in the city, please request this in advance of the tour.
Departure Point :Auckland War Memorial Museum, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Auckland, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Tours are entirely personalized, please provide the start time, meeting place and information about you so that we can organize the tour
- Lokafy tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for themselves and also the Lokafyer (local guide)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.