Avo of goodness: 3 Hour Chilled out Sail
Our afternoon trip departs the beach at 1:45pm and returns at 4:45pm.
Plan to sail around the beautiful coastline on Fully Charged and visit local iconic locations, setting anchor for half an hour at Cathedral Cove. Either relax on the boat, or have a swim or snorkel in the marine reserve with the amazing fish life.
Your trip includes a complementary chilled local beer or New Zealand wine along with some smoked local seafood.
Every trip is different. Help to sail or sit back on our comfy beanbags, soak up the scenery and relax.
Using wind power as opposed to engines and fuel allows us to take guests out with minimal impact on the environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Your trip includes a complementary chilled local beer or New Zealand wine along with some smoked local seafood.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Gemstone Bay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
Cathedral Cove is an iconic 'must-see' site on the Coromandel coast. The best way to explore this breathtaking coastline is by boat. We'll take you close to capture the beauty of this archway upclose.
Pass By: Mercury Bay, Albert Street Whitianga, Coromandel 3510 New Zealand
The best place to sail in New Zealand. Kick back on our spacious catamaran and soak up the scenery as we sail by rugged islands, remote coastline, and stunning beaches, including the spectacular Cathedral Cove.
Stop At: Gemstone Bay, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
If time allows we anchor at Gemstone Bay for a swim or snorkel in the marine reserve. The reserve is a sanctuary for marine life, as no fishing is allowed here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1 Buffalo Beach Road, Waikato 3510, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.