Bay of Islands Craft Beer & Wine Tour
The Bay of Islands is a place to indulge and have fun. Visit the area's leading wineries, taste quality wines and enjoy a platter lunch.
No trip to the Bay of Islands is complete if you do not visit the Makana Chocolate Factory and sample their award winning products.
Visit the Phat Brewery, home to an outstanding range of Craft Beers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cost of wine & beer tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ake Ake Vineyard, 165 Waimate North Road, Kerikeri 0293 New Zealand
Visit Ake Ake vineyard, a family-run boutique operation set just outside Kerikeri. Clients cansample the organically-grown wines, which include Chambourcin, Pinot Gris, Syrah, Chardonnay, Tempranillo and Sauvignon Blanc. Tour the vineyard and see how the grapes are grown before tasting their range.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Makana Chocolate Boutique, Kerikeri 0245 New Zealand
Here you can sample and purchase award winning hand made chocolates.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Bay of Islands i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Wharf, 69 Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.