Bay of Islands Highlights Tour - With Glow Worm Caves
Create lasting memories on this half-day tour of the Bay of Islands.
The Bay of Islands is a popular tourist destination in New Zealand. This guided tour shows you an abundance of breathtaking picturesque views giving you plenty of fantastic photo opportunities. The area is often referred to as “the birthplace of New Zealand”, due to the past events that took place there. These historical events led to the shaping of New Zealand.
Your tour will include a Bakery/Café stop for you to grab a coffee or something to eat “on the go”.
This is the perfect trip for all ages, and a great way to see the local highlights without committing to a full day away.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Haruru Falls
- Entry/Admission - Makana Chocolate Boutique
- Entry/Admission - Kawiti Caves
- Entry/Admission - Manginangina Kauri Walk
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
Enjoy the sights of our beautiful town as we drive through.
Stop At: 80 Haruru Falls Road, Haruru 0204 New Zealand
Haruru falls are beautiful horse shoe shaped waterfalls.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Makana Chocolate Boutique, Kerikeri 0245 New Zealand
Enjoy samples of some on NZ's finest boutique chocolates
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kawiti Caves, 49 Waiomio Road, Kawakawa 0210 New Zealand
Discover the fascinating Kawiti caves with a guided tour through the caves. These are a not to miss experience while in the Bay of Islands.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Manginangina Kauri Walk, Waipapa, Kerikeri 0295 New Zealand
This incredibly breathtaking walk is only short, but it's absolutely stunning. An opportunity to see NZ's native Kauri Trees.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :60 Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your accommodation address on booking for a pick up reference. Ports
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.