Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds
Experience the very best of the Bay of Islands on this shore excursion, including tours and exploration of Paihia, Russell, Kerikeri, Haruru Falls and the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. While your cruise ship is berthed in the Bay of Islands, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paihia, the beautiful Haruru Falls, and Kerikeri with its historic Mission House and Stone Store. Following your sightseeing tour, your coach will board a vehicle ferry to Russell where you can explore New Zealand's oldest town on foot. You will then return to Paihia via passenger ferry and be transferred to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds with time for lunch (own expense) and a fully guided tour of the grounds and Maori Cultural Performance. Finally you will be transferred back to your cruise ship tenders where your tour will conclude.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return Ferry Tickets to and from Russell
- All activities and entry fees listed
- Live commentary on board
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Worry Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Waitangi Treaty Grounds
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waitangi, Waitangi, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
A representative will meet you at the wharf where your cruise ship tenders to and from. Here you will begin a sightseeing tour which includes Haruru Falls, and Kerikeri with its original Mission House and Stone Store, and Paihia.
Stop At: 80 Haruru Falls Road, Haruru 0204 New Zealand
Make a stop at Haruru Falls for a great photo opportunity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kerikeri, Kerikeri, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Arrive at Kerikeri for brilliant sights of its original Mission House and Stone Store. Continue you on with a sightseeing tour of Paihia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Russell, Russell, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Board a vehicle ferry with your coach from Opua to the historic township of Russell. Here you will able to explore its historic buildings, craft shops and restaurants on foot. If time and weather permits, you will also be able to walk up Flagstaff Hill which is a great vantage point and photo opportunity of the Bay of Islands. You will then return to Paihia via a passenger ferry where your guide will be waiting to transport you to your next activity.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Waitangi Treaty Grounds, 1 Tau Henare Dr, Paihia New Zealand
Enjoy a fully guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds with an experienced local guide followed by a 30 minute entertaining Maori Cultural Performance. There will also be time for lunch (own expense) on arrival and time to visit the Waitangi museum and gift shop after the performance. Finally your guide will return you to the Waitangi Wharf to reunite with your cruise ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a tendered port and your tender will arrive at the Waitangi Wharf. You will be met there by a tour representative for departure at 9.30am. Please allow for about 15 minutes before your excursion starts.Ports
- Waitangi Wharf
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infants two years and younger are free of charge provided they do not require a seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please where a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.