Beginner Downhill Mountain Biking Lesson in Christchurch
This is an introduction to riding lift-accessed trails. Even if you've been riding trails for years this introduction will teach you the best stance and balance positions as well as developing braking and cornering skills to ensure a great introduction to riding at the Adventure Park.
Lesson times daily - 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Approximately 6 per group.
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Use of full downhill bike
- Use of full face helmet
- Use of all protective gear
- 1 x uplift on chairlift
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Get hooked on one of the worlds fastest growing sports. From flowy trails for beginners, sweeping intermediate trails for the next step up, epic world class jump tracks for those who crave air and hand built technical trails for the experts among us. This sport will put a smile on your face.
DH Apprentice departure times:
• 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm, Daily.
• 2+ person group bookings available at any time. This must be pre-booked.
• 1 Uplift
• Bike and protective hire for the lesson duration
• Guided run down the beginner trail with an experienced instructor
• Approximately 90 minute duration
• Upgrade option available to continue the lesson for the day
• Age 13+
Youth 13 - 17
Departure Point :There is plenty of free parking onsite at the Christchurch Adventure Park. Address:Christchurch Adventure Park 225 Worsleys Road Cracroft Christchurch
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers