Bike & Transport - Albert Town to Wanaka
Length: Allow 2-3 hrs
Tour Style: Self-guided
Group Size: up to you! We have a capacity for groups of up to 28 people.
Departs location: Wanaka i-Site
Ends location: Wanaka i-Site
This scenic ride is ideal for first time bikers with little to no experience. Guide yourself along the beautiful Clutha river before riding around the edge of Lake Wanaka and finishing in the Wanaka township.
per adult from
- Pick up from the departure point at scheduled time
- Our driver will transport you to the start point for you tour
- You will be given a Safety/Route briefing and be set up on our top of the line rental bikes
- At this point, you make the schedule! Guide yourself along the stunning trails back to Wanaka
- Our driver will arrange a meeting point to organise return of bikes and equipment.
- It's that easy!
Departure Days: Tour depart daily
Departure Time: 9am & 1pm
Main Departure Address: Wanaka i-Site/RacersEdge, 99 Ardmore St, Wanaka, New Zealand, 9305
Additional pick up locations and times: On request. Please call to arrange.
Tour returns at: Allow 2-3 hrs