Bike The Wineries Half Day Tour Queenstown
A brilliant afternoon exploring the wine region of Gibbston Valley with Queenstown's most experienced bike tour company. Use our informative winery map and bike from the Kawarau Bungy bridge into Gibbston Valley at your own pace visiting wineries, a cheesery and a brewery!
Our knowledgeable team who are on the trails daily will give you all the special tips you need to make your experience one of the best things you'll do in Queenstown.
This self-guided tour gives you the freedom to explore the region at your leisure.
And best of all your return transport is taken care of. We'll even collect any wine you purchase!
per adult from
What's included :
- Detailed winery map with exclusive winery offers
- Driver/guide to set you off
- Wine purchase pick ups available
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Trail and winery tips from our local driver/guide.
- Round trip shared transport
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Wine tasting (vary from $5 for 3 tastings up to $15 for 5+ tastings)
- Enjoy an informative transfer from Queenstown to the start of your ride.
After bike fitting and winery information begin biking the trail from the Kawarau Bungy Bridge.
Explore 6+wineries, a cheesery & a brewery in your own time leisurely biking the Gibbston River Trail.
We'll collect any wine purchases you make along the way.
Flexible pick up location from whichever winery you prefer to finish at.
Chill out knowing we're driving you back to town.
Departure Point :The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years - recommended to bring ID
- All clients HEIGHTS must be advised at time of booking
- Sturdy sports shoes recommended
- Suitable clothing leggings/tights or shorts and layers on top recommended
- Gloves and beanie recommended in winter
- Lightweight jacket recommended
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.