Blooming Marvellous Tour
Take a leisurely stroll around Auckland's best parks and gardens with a stop-off for morning or afternoon tea. For lovers of all things flora there is something for everyone on this tour and lots of photo opportunities.
per adult from
Duration 3 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning or afternoon tea consisting (1x beverage and 1x food item)
- Driver / tour guide
- Motorcycle and sidecar with seating for driver + 3 guests.
- Wet weather poncho
- Souvenir pin badge or sew on patch
- Bottled water
- Person to person intercom (by request)
What's excluded :
- Transfers to / from pick-up point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cornwall Park, Green Lane West Epsom, Auckland Central, Auckland 1051 New Zealand
Park, gardens, cafe
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Winter Garden Auckland Domain, 20 Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1023 New Zealand
Designed in the English style of Lutyens and Jeckyll and opened in 1903. Displays of rare and spectacular plants in two barrel-vaulted Victorian style glass houses alongside marble statues which were later additions in the 1920's and 1930's.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parnell Rose Gardens, Gladstone and Judges Bay Rds., Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Site of internationally celebrated rose breeders and home to Auckland's oldest Manuka and largest Pohutakawa tree in Auckland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Downtown Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
3: Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, 21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children Under 6 Years Old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.