Cape Reinga - 90 Mile Beach Tour
Mullarkey tours – Cape Reinga Full day trip – offers a comfortable small group tour – maximum 10 passengers, with knowledgeable, humorous tour leaders.
We stop at Taipa where you can purchase lunch (not included in the ticket price).
We stop at the southern end of 90 Mile Beach which gives you the opportunity to walk the beach.
On to the famous Cape Reinga, where the two oceans collide! Walk the path to the lighthouse on the edge of NZ
Cape Reinga offers the ultimate northern New Zealnd experience. This uniquely spiritual place … here according to Maori history is where spirits begin their final journey to their ancestral land Hawaiki.
We head south to the immense sand dunes of Te Paki Stream – climb to the top, the views are spellbinding, and if you are brave enough grab a sandboard and surf the dunes (not included in price).
For the afternoon we work our way back to Paihia via Mangonui, where you can walk the promenade and grab a beer in the historic Mangonui Tavern.
What's included :
- Tour leader
What's excluded :
- Hire of sand boards
Stop At: Cape Reinga, Cape Reinga, Northland Region, North Island
Cape Reinga, where the two oceans collide! Walk the path to the lighthouse on the edge of NZ –hear the crashing of the two oceans the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean in a spectacular swirl of currents, take time to absorb the atmosphere of this place you can almost feel the power!
Cape Reinga offers the ultimate northern New Zealand experience. This uniquely spiritual place … here according to Maori history is where spirits begin their final journey to their ancestral land Hawaiki.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ninety Mile Beach, Northland 0484, New Zealand
We stop at the southern end of 90 mile beach will give you the opportunity to walk the beach and experience the sheer expanse of this well-known tourist destination!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Te Paki Sand Dunes, Te Paki Stream Road, Pukenui New Zealand
Heading south a short hop to the immense sand dunes of Te Paki Stream – climb to the top the views are spellbinding, and if you are brave enough grab a sandboard and surf the dunes (not included in price).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides