Cardrona First Timer Package
Never been on skis or a snowboard? Make your first day as easy as possible at Cardrona with our First Timer packages for kids & adults!
This package is date-specific and is subject to availability on select date of travel. Valid for use at Cardrona Alpine Resort from June 12- October 17, 2021
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 lessons (2hr & 2.5hr)
- Beginner lift pass
- Ski/Snowboard rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from resort
Make your first day as easy as possible at Cardrona with our First Timer packages for kids & adults!
With facilities like our Learner Conveyor tunnel, a Beginners’ Area close to our Base, gentle learner runs, a dedicated Kids’ Conveyor, & of course our amazing Snow Sports School, there’s no better place to learn to ski or snowboard!
Cardrona’s First Timer packages are a great introduction to the sport & are the most cost-effective way to learn how to ski or snowboard. Our First Timer lesson packages include Beginners’ Area lift passes, rental equipment & 4 hours of lessons. Get yourself an All Inclusive pack to add in our clothing & accessories bundle (jacket, pants, helmet, goggles & gloves). First Timer packages are for people who have NEVER EVER been on snow before.
The First Timer package includes a full day learners pass & a single uplift on McDougall's Chondola in the afternoon - get to the top of the mountain on your very first day! Snap that pic for your friends to give them all FOMO & take on our green beginner run back to Base or jump back in a gondola cabin and cruise back in comfort!
• Cardrona Alpine Resort, Wanaka, Cardrona 9382 New Zealand
Departure Point :Cardrona Alpine Resort, Cardrona Valley Rd, Cardrona 9305, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend arriving at 9am to allow time for fitting rentals prior to Snow School check-in at 10am (or get fitted the night before at our off-mountain rental locations in Wanaka & Queenstown)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.