Cardrona High Country Pub Trail Horse Riding Trek
Saddle up on this very unique horse trekking experience, just 20 minutes from Wanaka. The half-day High Country Pub horse trek takes you up into the beautiful mountains of Cardrona Valley allowing breath taking views of the surrounding Pisa and Crown Ranges and Cardrona Ski Area. No riding experience is necessary as all tuition is provided, however if you want to cut loose there are many chances for trotting and cantering on this ride and a stopover at the historic Cardrona Hotel to stretch your legs and enjoy a drink on us!
**PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR HORSE RIDING ABILITY UPON BOOKING SO THE APPROPRIATE HORSES ARE SELECTED FOR YOUR RIDE**
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
You will ride high up into the mountains, then down & cross the river over to the Cardrona Hotel for a drink, then back home along the river, many chances for trotting & cantering on this ride so please be sure to specify your horse riding ability upon booking!
• The Cardrona, 2125 Cardrona Valley Road Cardrona, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
• Cardrona, Cardrona, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Point :Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR HORSE RIDING ABILITY UPON BOOKING SO THE APPROPRIATE HORSES ARE SELECTED FOR YOUR RIDE**
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.