Cardrona Valley Mountain Quad Experience from Wanaka
The Cardrona presents New Zealand's best guided quad bike tour. This two hour mountain experience takes you to the top of the mountains of the Cardrona Valley, Wanaka, navigating high country farm and alpine trails on very capable and easy to operate 350cc 4WD Yamaha quad bikes. River crossings, historical gold mining sites from the 1860s gold rush and breathtaking exclusive 360 degree panoramic views await, so be sure to bring a camera! All abilities welcome.
See more details at www.thecardrona.co.nz/quads
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of vehicle and helmet
- Entry/Admission - The Cardrona
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cardrona, 2125 Cardrona Valley Road Cardrona, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Opposite the entrance to Cardrona Ski Area, the entrance is also shared with the Cardrona Distillery & Museum and the famous Cardrona Valley "Bra Fence". Look fo the sign that say "HORSE TREKS & QUAD TOURS". Come along the top driveway and you will be greeted by your guide and all our friendly animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cardrona, Cardrona, Otago Region, South Island
Mount Cardrona towers to the west and the Pisa Range to the East, which is where you will go exploring by quad bike. The Cardrona river weaves along the valley floor between the two mountain ranges.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2125 Cardrona Valley Road, Cardrona 9382, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress warmly, wear sturdy and closed-toe footwear.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.