Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach Express ex Coromandel
We are passionate about the Coromandel and, as this is our playground, our local guides are able to showcase what the peninsula has to offer better than anyone and give you an insight into the local life.
We design the tour according to low tide times on Hot Water Beach and make sure you make the most of the experience by providing shovels and a guide to help you find the perfect spot for you beach bath.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Beach Road, Hot Water Beach New Zealand
We design this tour according to low tide times on Hot Water Beach to guarantee you the best experience of this unique beach. The guide will assist finding the best spot for your thermal beach bath and provide shovels for digging. There are showers and changing rooms at the carpark.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
The Cathedral Cove Walkway, leading to the famous beach with the photogenic archway, is a paved easy-grade walk. Estimated walk time is 45-minutes each way.
There is a boat upgrade option on the tour to replace the walk by a 1-hour boat trip to the Cove. Upgrade Price is $95NZD/pp.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :1: Coromandel Town Carpark, Unnamed Road, Coromandel 3506, New Zealand
2: Whitianga i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 66 Albert Street, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Whitianga Pick-ups available from On The Beach YHA on Buffalo Beach Road and Whitianga I-site on Albert Street.
Return Detail :1: Coromandel, New Zealand
2: Whitianga, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.