Chauffeur Tour Transfers from Blenheim or Picton - Top of The South NZ
Your Local Guide and Chauffeur in Marlborough New Zealand will create the perfect private tour for your South Island getaway. Specialising in Top of The South day trips from Blenheim to Picton and the surrounding Marlborough Sounds, Havelock, Nelson and Kaikoura, Exciting custom itineraries are planned for you incorporating your own requests and itineraries, to take advantage of local knowledge and experience for easy planning for your stay.
Spend a fabulous day tasting Marlborough's sensational wines, gourmet cuisine and the stunning scenic views before taking advantage of another day trip of your choice.
Whale watching, frolicking baby seals, dive with dolphins, mussel cruises, jet boating thrills, scenic drives around the bays, talented artisans and loads more.
Discover the essence of Marlborough with your own local chauffeur tour guide and save time, see more and be safe on New Zealand's roads.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Your Local Chauffeur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Your Local Chauffeur, Blenheim New Zealand
You are travelling with the owner or one of the experienced local chauffeurs where excellent reviews of over 7 years are evident. All tours are custom to your wishes.
Transfers are also available from pick up to destination to Kaikoura or Nelson.
Times will reflect your airport, ferry or train bookings in all close by areas - Blenheim Picton and Nelson.
All transfers offer a wonderful opportunity to view our region and a commentary of our history and current information is always gladly shared. Confidentiality is also assured for any private corporate visits. Unbranded vehicles are available.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Marlborough Region, Marlborough Region, South Island
Enjoy the local Marlborough Wines and Gourmet and amazing scenic landscapes of the Marlborough Sounds and day trips to Kaikoura or Nelson which ever you choose.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kaikoura, Kaikoura, Canterbury Region, South Island
Your day trip of 1.5 hours from Blenheim or Picton covers a vast range of diverse landscapes of Marlborough and the Awatere Valley and ocean views of the East Coast of New Zealand. Whale watching or Ohau Point with our local seal colony or fresh crayfish on the beach plus much more with a seaside view for lunch before returning to Blenheim.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Nelson, Nelson, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
Departing Blenheim or Nelson with perhaps some wine tasting of a coffee stop at one of the local wineries and then heading through to Havelock our iconic stop for Green lip mussels and salmon farming. Onward to Pelorus Bridge with geographical significance through the hills to Nelson and Port with visits to local food production, Wearable Art, Classic Cars, Pics Peanut butter, artisan stops or beautiful gardens and markets on specific days.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Marlborough Sounds, Marlborough Region, South Island
Many options here but note that this day is a choice between one of the destinations as time will permit.
You may prefer to still take in our local wines and gourmet and take a more scenic delights tour on a round trip to Havelock for a seafood lunch and then a perfect scenic drive around Queen Charlotte Drive stopping at high points along the way of both Pelorus and Queen Charlotte Sound. Arriving in Picton for a coffee stop overlooking the Port Harbour. Back to Blenheim return.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Rapaura, Rapaura, Blenheim, Marlborough Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers are picked up from their designated accommodation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them in lieu of health and safety.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.