City to Sea Tour
This is the best way to see the amazing animals and scenery found on the Otago Peninsula. Cruise one-way along the beautiful harbour and spot albatross, furseals and more during a special wildlife cruise. Then sit back and relax whilst your guide will take you the opposite direction along scenic roads back to Dunedin. A full commentary is given throughout the tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - A hot drink will be served during the harbour cruise portion of the trip
- Complimentary binoculars are provided
- Warm jackets are available for all guests
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Monarch Wildlife Cruises & Tours
- Entry/Admission - Otago Peninsula
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do not provide a meal during your tour. Guests are welcome to bring a packed lunch with them. Snacks and drinks can be purchased from our fully licensed bar.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monarch Wildlife Cruises & Tours, 20 Fryatt Street, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Cruise along the picturesque Otago Harbour before joining the Monarch Wildlife Cruise
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taiaroa Head, Otago 9077, New Zealand
You'll enjoy great views of a historic lighthouse and the world's only mainland nesting colony of Royal Albatross and other Southern Ocean wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
Between the summer months (Oct-Apr) this tour features a bus tour along the beautiful Otago Peninsula. Your guide will provide a full commentary along the way!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :20 Fryatt Street, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickups are available from central city hotels, motels, backpackers and the iSite visitor information centre. We do not pickup from private addresses or AirBnBs.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our visitors are required to be able to step up and in to both our boat and vehicles.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.