Classic Wanaka Wine Tour
Enjoy a full day small-group wine tour in and around Wanaka and Central Otago. You'll experience award winning wines, gourmet food and stunning scenery with your knowledgeable and friendly guide. This tour includes a gourmet platter-style lunch at one of the best vineyard restaurants in the region, plus tastings at up to 6 award winning boutique vineyards.
Whether you are a complete wine novice, or a dedicated wine connoisseur, you will be ensured of an enjoyable time.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Snacks and bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional/local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Discover some of Wanaka and Central Otago’s wonderful vineyards and scenery, while meeting some of the numerous characters that produce these gorgeous, award winning wines. You will be taken to the little gems that are quietly making a big name for themselves with their dedication to produce the best possible wine. Here you’ll get up close and personal with the vineyard owners and wine makers.
You will be picked up from your Wanaka accommodation, and taken back there on completion of the tour.
You will be guided in style around 6 of Wanaka and Central Otago's premium Boutique Vineyards. Your knowledgeable and friendly guide will enhance your experience by providing an insightful, entertaining commentary about the geography, the history, soils and the characters of this amazing region. You'll be tasting world class Pinot Noir, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Rose and Sauvignon Blanc along the way.
Find out why this little region is punching well above its weight when it comes to producing well balanced, delightful, premium wines.
Halfway through your tour, you will stop at a popular local vineyard restaurant, where you'll enjoy a delicious gourmet platter, while overlooking the vineyard.
There is plenty of time for photos and chatting with your new found friends.
You'll come away from the tour with a new appreciation of Central Otago's wine, history, beauty and characters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup our guests from their Wanaka accommodation.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.