Clay Bird Shooting & Ultimate Off-Roader Experience in Gibbston
If you’re looking for the best Off-Roader experience in New Zealand, this is it. Take a ride in Oxbow’s Ultimate Off-Roader, our one-of-a-kind, custom-built, all-terrain vehicle that goes everywhere. The Ultimate Off-Roader is a 4-Seater, 4WD, 4-wheel steer vehicle with an extremely low centre of gravity, allowing them to practically go anywhere!
After custom-designed compact sporting field set against one of New Zealand’s most magnificent backdrops. Equipped with eight automatic clay bird throwers to suit all abilities; it also includes the run-away rabbit across the ground (don’t worry, it’s not the real thing!)
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide outerwear, hairnet, helmet, sunglasses, vest, ear muffs as well as Safety Briefing.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Test your skills at our Clay Bird Shooting range, and then experience the raw power and insane all-terrain capabilities with a ride in our Ultimate Off-Roaders. The adventure package.
Departure Point :2696 Gibbston Valley, Gibbston 9371, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum height of 1.2 metres for Ultimate Off-Roader and minimum age of 13 years for Clay Bird Shooting.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- You can view our Covid 19 Protocols on our website https://oxbow.co.nz/covid-19/. We also have Level 1 and level 2 Protocols available onsite.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.