COMBO Admission: Puzzling World, Wanaka
Enjoy this iconic, unique attraction that since 1973 has fascinated people of all ages keen to engage in a fun, challenging and sensory experience.
Encouraging problem solving and entertainment try the world’s first 3-D Great Maze and the huge Puzzle Café where you can try your hand at one of many brain-benders at the tables.
Mind not boggled? - Visit the five Illusion rooms from holograms, following faces and a shrinking room to one where sculptures defy physics and another where objects glide uphill, your notion of reality will be tested! Just wait until you check out the bathrooms where more visual trickery awaits.
Located 2km on the main highway north of Wanaka, this is a must-see attraction on any itinerary.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- All activities
- Info Guide (in own language)
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Puzzling World
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Puzzling World, 188 Wanaka-Luggate Highway Southern Lakes, Otago, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Puzzling World is an iconic, unique and award winning attraction that since 1973 has fascinated people of all ages keen to engage in a fun, challenging and sensory experience. Your COMBO admission allows you to experience everything on offer.
Encouraging problem solving and entertainment we invented the world’s first 3-D maze, a huge Puzzle Café, where you can try your hand at one of many brain-benders at the tables and five incredible Illusion Rooms where your notion of reality will be tested!
We invite you to come and enjoy Wanaka’s wonderful world of weirdness.
Departure Point :Puzzling World, 188 Wanaka-Luggate Highway Southern Lakes, Otago, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with major balance issues or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible (all areas except Great Maze over-bridges)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants (0-4) are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Covid-19: Level 1 - All areas of the business are open with contact tracing QR codes and sanitising stations available for our visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.