Coromandal Hot Water Beach & Cathedral Cove Day Tour From Auckland
Take a trip that's good for your soul. Discover special hideaways.
Breathe in the beauty of the natural environment and revitalize your energy and well-being.
*Dig your own homemade hot tub on Hot Water Beach.
*Take a peek of Paradise at Cathedral Cove.
*a place from Movie Narnia
*Enjoy a natural views.
Can be private tour or Shared , depends on bookings on same day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spade to hire from shop at hot water beach
- Drinking Water
- Driver / Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Snacks / Chips
- Soft Drink
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Fuel Cost & RUC
- Entry/Admission - Hot Water Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Walk
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch - Need to prepare you own food, hard to find restaurant near the sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Beach Road, Hot Water Beach New Zealand
Hot Water Beach is a beach.
Its name comes from underground hot springs that filter up through the sand.
it is possible to dig into the sand allowing hot water to escape to the surface forming a hot water pool.
Visitors often dig large holes and relax and soak in the thermal water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
Cathedral Cove is most beautiful and "Must Visit" Site on the Coromandal Peninsula.
The cave and beach was used as the tunnel through which the Pevensie children first re-enter Narnia in the movie version of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. More recently the cove was used as one of the locations in the music video for the song "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick you up From any Hotel in AucklandFrom Auckland AirportFrom Auckland Port Or From Location you be in Auckland city.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seat available only on request
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.