Coromandel Coastal Walkway ex Coromandel Town
Our experienced guides have a wealth of information about the local flora, fauna, history and culture of the northern Coromandel.
This is the rugged remote wild side of the Coromandel peninsula that many of the visitors miss out on as the gravel roads up north get hard to travel on.
We keep our group sizes relatively small and use a 4WD to access the tricky roads up north.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coromandel Coastal Walkway, Stony Bay Road, Coromandel New Zealand
You will start the Coastal Walk from Stony Bay among native bush and stunning views of the east coast. As the day progresses the view opens up to Hauraki Guld and the Great Barrier Island.
The walkway is approximately 10km in distance between Stony Bay and Fletcher Bay and average walking time ranges from 3.5 to 4 hours. You will do the walk self-guided at your own pace.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Coromandel Town Carpark, Unnamed Road, Waikato 3506, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us prior to your tour to confirm your pick-up time and place.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.