Coronet Peak Tandem Paragliding Main Take Off INSTRUCTIONAL
Enjoy this thrilling but safe paragliding experience. Your friendly and highly qualified team leader is a 4 times New Zealand Paragliding Champion. He has over 30 years aviation experience. The Coronet Peak take off is the highest commercial take off point for Queenstown Paragliding activities. You'll be in completely safe and experienced hands on this experience of a lifetime!
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Central pick up location
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free transport from Queenstown to the flying site and return
- Go instructional and get to fly a paraglider yourself
What's excluded :
- In-flight photos and videos available
- T-Shirts available
Enjoy a scenic drive up to the Coronet Peak ski field after you get picked up from outside the Cardrona Shop in downtown Queenstown. The transport up to the skifield and return is all included. When you are on take off you will get a full briefing for your paragliding activity. Breathtaking views over the whole Wakatipu area with Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, The Remarkables, Arrowtown, the Gibbston Valley of Wines are guaranteed. Coronet Peak is the highest of all the flying sites in Queenstown. Flight times vary, depending on what Mother Nature is providing and are around 10-15 minutes.
This flight option is for those that want to learn more about paragliding and get a go at flying the glider under the supervision of your highly skilled instructor.
After your flight you land at the purpose built Flight Park. You will be able to view the fabulous photo and video footage your pilot took of your flight. No obligation to buy. Following that you will be driven back into Queenstown in our free shuttle service. Allow about 2 hours for the round trip.
• Coronet Peak, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :Ivan Clarke Gallery, 39 Camp Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- It is important for all customers to declare any of the following medical conditions. Please note this does not necessarily exclude a person from doing our activities. - Pregnancy, Heart Condition, Recent Sprains or Muscular injuries, Panic/Anxiety Attacks, High/low Blood Pressure, Bone Disorders, Fragile Skin, Dislocations, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Prosthetics, Neurological Disorders, Disabilities, Physical Impairment, Motionsickness, testing positive for Covid19
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We operate on all levels of the NZ Covid Protection framework. No Vaccination Certificate is required at green, it is at orange and red. The wearing of masks is not mandatory. Contact tracing is important in NZ’s fight against Covid. You must complete at check in time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.