Cruise & Rainforest Walk - Franz Josef Glacier
Enjoy exclusive access to our private rainforest trail, only accessible by boat! The rainforest trail journeys through a Kiwi Conservation region and some of Westland's oldest untouched rainforest.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Journey across the lake and enjoy exclusive access to our private rainforest trail through the Kiwi Sanctuary. Step off the boat and into a journey through another world! Experience Westland’s oldest Jurassic-like rainforest and meet curious native birdlife. This trip our premium cruise, suitable for all ages.
• Lake Mapourika, State Highway 6, Westland Jetty Bay, Franz Josef, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) 7886 New Zealand
Departure Point :Franz Josef Highway, West Coast 7886, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at the Lake Mapourika Recreational area (DOC Jetty) or email us for a pickup from your accommodation within Franz Josef.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.