Cruise & Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
A paddleboard experience like no other! A comfortable scenic boat ride before an Stand Up Paddleboard Adventure! SUP amongst the giant rainforest trees amidst the Jurassic rainforest of a kiwi conservation area with Glaciers and Alps as your backdrop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Free Photos
What's excluded :
The ultimate Stand Up Paddleboard experience awaits you! Enjoy a scenic boat road across the lake to the remote calm estuaries of the Kiwi Sanctuary. Hop off the boat and onto your SUP where you can enjoy the scenic vistas of the Southern Alps and Glaciers.
• Lake Mapourika, State Highway 6, Westland Jetty Bay, Franz Josef, Westland Tai Poutini National Park 7886 New Zealand
Departure Point :Franz Josef Highway, West Coast 7886, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.