Cruise Ship Half-Day Marlborough Wine Region Tour from Picton
Explore New Zealand's premier wine region on this half-day tour from Picton. Visit four different wineries in the Marlborough wine region and visit the boutique Chocolate Factory, stroll through the vineyards, and sample wines such as Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. This small-group tour is limited to 11 people and it tailored to the needs of people coming off the Cruise Ships who may have different timing requirements to our standard daily tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver/ tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- I site pickup and drop-off
- Cruise Ship pick up in Picton form the I Site
- Visits to four wineries and Chocolate Factory
- Wine tasting
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Wine Tours
What's excluded :
- Lunch ( extra cost). Usually we programme in a lunch stop - but if we are on a tighter than usual schedule due to your ship departure time we may offer that you skip a full lunch and stop for some cabinet food at a cafe or pre order a cheeseboard at one of the wineries we are visiting.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marlborough Wine Tours, 280 Tyntesfield Road Springlands, Blenheim 7276 New Zealand
Our tour takes in visits to 4 cellar doors - one of which is a lunch stop ( at your expense on the day) and stops at the boutique Chocolate shop as well.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Picton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Small group tour with a maximum of 11 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.