WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CRYOTHERAPY?
Cryotherapy can help you to:
Relieve muscle aches and pains for sports recovery
Relieve chronic pain and arthritis
Accelerate injury and post-surgery recovery
Boost collagen production in the skin for anti-aging benefits
Reduce cellulite through the reduction of toxins in the lower levels of the skin.
Boost the metabolism to help you burn calories for longer
Improve sleep, boost immunity and elevate mood
Relieve symptoms of jetlag and hangovers
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
HOW DOES CRYOTHERAPY WORK?
Exposing the body to intense cold for a short period activates a powerful survival mechanism that causes the blood vessels near the skin to contract (vasoconstriction) and re-route blood to major organs to maintain your core body temperature.
During this process, your blood fills with oxygen, nutrients and healing enzymes. Following your treatment, the blood vessels dilate (vasodilation) and the enriched blood rushes back to your skin and muscle tissues. Oxygenated blood is circulated that boosts collagen production and anti-inflammatories are released to help relieve pain, soothe swollen joints and accelerate healing.
In addition to anti-inflammatories, the release of ‘feel-good’ endorphins means you will leave feeling positive, refreshed and relaxed.
HOW LONG DOES EACH SESSION TAKE?
Your booking is for a 15-minute timeslot.
Your session in Cryotherapy Chamber will be around 2 – 3 minutes
Departure Point :17 Repco Boulevard, Otago 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnancy, Stage 2 Hypertension (BP> 160/100), acute or recent myocardial infarction, unstable angina pectoris, arrhythmia, symptomatic cardiovascular disease, cardiac pacemaker, peripheral arterial occlusive disease, venous thrombosis, acute or recent cerebrovascular accident, uncontrolled seizures, Raynaud’s Syndrome, fever, tumor disease, symptomatic lung disorders, bleeding disorders, severe anemia, infection, claustrophobia, cold allergy, age less than 16 years (parental consent to session needed), acute kidney and urinary tract diseases. If you have any other injury, illness or medical condition, you should consult your physician prior to using cryotherapy.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.